Thursday, November 3, 2011

A Look At Myself

   
Hau. My name is Iron Lung. I am a Native American now living in Miami, Florida. I enjoy the city because it always comes alive in the nighttime.
Although I love Miami’s night life, I also enjoy the day life because I am the owner of one of the most successful Best Buy in the nation.
My on the side job is also entertaining because I am a rapper and perform in clubs on the weekends.
I just want to have a good life to look back upon and make memories/stories to tell my grandchilrens one day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog, i like the way you broke stereotypes about Native Americans by showing that they can have normal lives like Americans,and that they dont live in tee pees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you incorporated several, but random parts of the Native Americans life. Like mentioned, many think that Native Americans still live in teepees and ride horses through the plains with bows and arrows. However, your post breaks this stereotype. I also like how you did include a picture with him in his cultural dress, because it shows that even though he might live a normal American life, he does not forget his culture and still values where his family roots were developed.

    ReplyDelete