Sunday, September 18, 2011

Closet Clothes

Our blog topic for this week is "How do the clothes in your closet make an argument for who you are?" which made me really try to look at my clothes from a new perspective. I have clothes for a variety of different occasions. The clothes in my closet show who I am in different ways. For parties and formal events I have button downs and collared shirts so I can look nice and presentable. Sometimes I like to just chill and I’ll throw on some gym shorts and a random t-shirt. Other times, for just hanging out or going to classes, I’ll just wear khakis and a t-shirt, which is usually a shirt I’ve obtained over the years by doing certain events so they show a little bit about me because people see it and either ask about it or have heard about it. I have a number of shoes such as, Sperry’s (looks nice), New Balance (most comfortable), sandals (free), cleats (for outdoor sports), and Samba (for indoor soccer and running).

No comments:

Post a Comment